Invited retail chains to Fresh Market 2020
Fresh Market is in contact with buyers of fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers from well-known retail chains in Poland and Europe.
Join our meetings!
Fresh Market Online Meetings in 4 easy steps
In the beginning all you have to do is to fill out the B2B Online Meeting form and pay the registration fee.
From this moment you will receive emails with a list of current meetings with retail chains and importers.
Select a meeting
After selecting one or several meetings all you have to do is fill out the form and register.
1 to 1 Meeting
Meetings will be held in a 1 on 1 formula using video conferencing or teleconferencing applications.
Fresh Market offers
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register?
- Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Who can I meet with?
- Participants will be informed by e-mail and / or telephone about the meetings with retail chains and importers from Poland and Europe. The meetings will take place from April to November 2020.
- The current list of meetings will be published in the Fresh Market B2B Meetings application and on freshmarket.eu
Is there a meeting limit?
- Yes. We have a limited number of places per meeting. The rule applies - first come first served. If you enter the reserve list, we will inform you about the possibility of participating in this or the next meeting.
How can I register for the meeting?
- After purchasing of of the packages you will receive messages about upcoming meetings. There is a separate form for each meeting. Before the meeting, we will ask you to fill out a form with company details.
What is the meeting formula?
- Meetings will be held via a webinar platform or via a telephone connection. On the day of the meeting, you will receive a link to a virtual room where you will meet with the buyer. Or a telephone connection will be established.
How long does one meeting last?
- Usually one meeting lasts from 10 to 20 minutes. At the request of the buyer it can be extended.
Will I be able to send materials to the buyer (presentation, offer, etc.)?
- Of course. You will be able to send materials in a dedicated newsletter or immediately before the meeting.