Catalog Fresh Market Guide 2021/22
The buyers receive an A4 paper version, an online version and a specialist version in Google Docs allowing them to quickly filter producers based on products, certificates and other desired features.
While the global situation is getting worse, the next trade fairs and conferences are being cancelled, the Fresh Market Guide is the perfect and cheapest opportunity to promote and reach out to major retail chains from all over Europe. The list of buyers who will receive the catalog can be found in the online version below.
date of publication
(over 200 retail chains
and 400 Fresh Market participants)
versions (paper A4 and 2 online)
Why is it worth to be in the catalog?
Advertising in the catalog
Full-page advertisement on the fourth page of the folder (back cover).
Full-page advertisement on the 2nd cover page inside the folder.
Full-page advertisement on the third cover page inside the folder.
Full-page advertisement in the folder.
1/2 page advertisement (horizontal) in a folder.
1/4 page advertisement (horizontally) in a folder.
Frequently Asked Questions
What information will be published in the catalog?
- Company name, country of origin, sales area, delivery options, contact, products (maximum 10 items), information about packaging and confectioning, order quantities, certificates, types of crops.
How can I register my company?
- If you took part in previous editions of Fresh Market conferences / Fresh Market Online Meetings / Fresh Market Guide, all you have to do is fill out the form available here.
- If we have never cooperated before contact us via email email@example.com or use contact form. We will get you into Fresh Market Guide world.
How much does it cost?
- Entry into the catalog is free of charge for companies participating in Fresh Market from previous years as well as for companies who purchased the advertisement in Fresh Market Guide.
Can I make my company stand out in some way?
- Yes. You can place an ad as per the specification above.