We have been connecting producers, suppliers, buyers and importers from the fruits, vegetables and flowers market for several years.
We operate in the domestic and foreign markets. We organize industry conferences and modern online meetings.
We are the owner of the Fresh-Market.pl news service and the Fresh Market B2B Meetings application for submitting offers/inquiries and arranging online meetings between producers, suppliers, retail chains and importers.
Invited retail chains to Fresh Market 2020
Fresh Market is in contact with buyers of fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers from well-known retail chains in Poland and Europe.
Join our meetings!
retail chain has participated in the Fresh Market events retail chain has not participated in the Fresh Market events
Fresh Market Online Meetings in 4 easy steps
Select a meeting
Contact us at email@example.com, receive a form, and tell us which retail chains you would like to meet.
From this moment you will receive emails with a list of current meetings with retail chains and importers.
After selecting the meeting you will need to confirm participation.
1 to 1 Meeting
Meetings will be held in a 1 on 1 formula using video conferencing or teleconferencing applications.
Fresh Market in numbers
editions of the conference
retail chains and importers
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend the meetings?
- If you are a producer or distributor of fruit, vegetables, or flowers, with experience in selling to retail chains, with a website, you are more than welcome to join our meetings.
How much does it cost to attend meetings?
- Participation in B2B meetings of Fresh Market 2020 is free of charge for participants of previous years' Fresh Market, Sponsors, companies with purchased participation package and companies with purchased advertising in Fresh Market Guide 2020.
How to sign up for meetings?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form.
Is there a meeting limit?
- Yes. We have a limited number of seats per meeting. The rule applies - first come first served. Priority is always given to sponsors of Fresh Market, companies with a purchased meeting package, individuals and companies with a Fresh-Market.pl subscription, and to companies with an active advertisement.
Who can I meet with?
- You can see the invited retail chains on the map above. Participants will be informed each time by e-mail and/or telephone about meetings with retail chains and importers from Poland and Europe. The meetings will take place from September to November 2020.
What is the meeting formula?
- Meetings will be held via a webinar platform or via a telephone connection. On the day of the meeting, you will receive a link to a virtual room where you will meet with the buyer. Or a telephone connection will be established.
How long does one meeting last?
- Usually, one meeting lasts from 10 to 20 minutes. At the request of the buyer, it can be extended.
Will I be able to send materials to the buyer (presentation, offer, etc.)?
- Of course. You will be able to send materials in a dedicated newsletter or immediately before the meeting.
If I have never been a Fresh Market participant, how can I participate in the meetings?
- If you want to become a participant of Fresh Market 2020 B2B meetings, you have to purchase an advertisement in our Catalog of suppliers of fresh fruit, vegetables, and flowers - Fresh Market Guide 2021/2022.
In reference to the prevailing coronavirus pandemic, we decided to move the 13th edition of our conference to 2021.
To meet the expectations we are offering modern B2B meetings with buyers from retail chains and importers. You can read more about our offer here.