Fresh Market 2017
Discussion Panels of 10th Edition Fresh Market 2017
9:30 – 10:15 – I-st Discussion Panel
Polish market from the perspective of the last 10 years. What drives Polish consumer?
- How channels of distribution of fruits and vegetables changed and how they work nowadays? Is online sales profitable?
- Do Poles eat enough fruits and vegetables? How to increase consumption? What was the outcome of campaigns supporting regular consumption of fruit and vegetables?
- New ideas for sales and marketing. What roles does packaging play in sales of fruits and vegetables?
10:30 – 11:15 – II-nd Discussion Panel
ECO production. Demand higher than supply?
- Ecology: fashion or necessity? Is it worth investing in ecological production?
- How to sell organic products? Distribution channels in retails changes and vegetable shops
- Eco trends among consumers – what can we expect?
12:00 – 12:45 – III-rd Discussion Panel
The Columbus of Fruits
- More than free years of Russian embargo. The situation forced search of news sales markets. What are the export directions of Polish fruits and vegetables?
- What types of fruits are demanded in China and Middle East market? What kind of challenges awaits? How to store and prepare products for export?
- Are the actions of Polish institutions promoting fruits and vegetables aboard effective? What else should be done? What are the prospects for exporters?
Moderator: Marek Jezierski (TVP)