Fresh Market 2017
Program of 10th Edition Fresh Market 2017
8:00 – Registration
9:00 – Opening Ceremony of the Conference (with sponsors)
9:20 – 13:00 – I-st Part of Business Talks (meetings between buyers and suppliers)
9:30 – 10:15 – I-st Discussion Panel
Polish market from the perspective of the last 10 years. What drives Polish consumer?
- How channels of distribution of fruits and vegetables changed and how they work nowadays? Is online sales profitable?
- Do Poles eat enough fruits and vegetables? How to increase consumption? What was the outcome of campaigns supporting regular consumption of fruit and vegetables?
- New ideas for sales and marketing. What roles does packaging play in sales of fruits and vegetables?
10:30 – 11:15 – II-nd Discussion Panel
ECO production. Demand higher than supply?
- Ecology: fashion or necessity? Is it worth investing in ecological production?
- How to sell organic products? Distribution channels in retails changes and vegetable shops
- Eco trends among consumers – what can we expect?
11:30 – 11:45 – Presentation of Conference Sponsor: CARTON PACK S.R.L.
12:00 – 12:45 – III-rd Discussion Panel
The Columbus of Fruits
- More than free years of Russian embargo. The situation forced search of news sales markets. What are the export directions of Polish fruits and vegetables?
- What types of fruits are demanded in China and Middle East market? What kind of challenges awaits? How to store and prepare products for export?
- Are the actions of Polish institutions promoting fruits and vegetables aboard effective? What else should be done? What are the prospects for exporters?
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:10 – 17:00 II-nd Part of Business Talks (meetings between buyers and suppliers)
15:00 Fresh Market Award Contest 2017-awarding of statuettes and diplomas
15:15 Elevation of the Toast on the occasion of the Jubilee of the Fresh Market Conference and cake treat.
17:00 – Banquet
The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the program.