National Union of Fruit and Vegetable Producers Groups Patron of the Fresh Market 2017 Conference 2017-06-27
National Union of Fruit and Vegetable Producers Groups - Cooperative of Legal Persons, is the first and only nationwide trade organization created by groups and organizations of fruit and vegetable producers. The union was formed in 2007 and currently has 60 organizations.
Its main tasks include:
- representing the interests of the Members at national and European level,
- impact on the established EU and national law and its application,
- providing members with current information, interpretation of regulations, etc.,
- creating conditions for cooperation between groups and organizations,
- training and professional advice.
Since 2015 the Union is a member of EUCOFEL - the European Fruit and Vegetable Trade Association and the Federation of Food Industries of the Republic of Poland. The union also develops cooperation with gardening cooperatives from Italy, France and Spain.